Monday, October 10, 2011

Sister's are fun buddies

Since I've lived in Logan I've lived near my sister and see her just about every other day. Sometimes I find myself going through withdrawals because I haven't seen her in the past 24 hours. But we didn't always used to be this close. When we were little it was the usuall big sister vs. little sister deal and I will admit, I was the perfect annoying little sister. We fought like normal sisters so but when she moved out for college I realized just how much my life revolved around her. I think we've both reached a mutual understanding regarding our realtionship. First, we are stuck with each other because we've tried on and off for 21 years to rid ourselves of one another and we have yet to succeed. Secondly, we get tired or arguing all the time and would rather set our difference aside to enjoy our time together. Thirdly, we are perfect together just the way we are. She is herself, and I am me. We are so alike and at the same time so different. And together we are pretty funny. I find myself wanting to be with my sister because of her unconditional love and acceptance, no matter what stupid thing I think of to do next. She understands me, and even if she may not at the time, she makes me feel better by loving me anyway. She's been with me through the worst and loved me through the best. It's taken me the better part of my life to come to really know and understand my big sis, and I love her all the more for it. Sister's are fun and I pity anyone who has the misfortune of not having one as neat as mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment